- First, we pre-test your rug to assure that it can be cleaned
- Lay the rug face down on a grid mat and gently beat the soils with a rug duster vacuum to thoroughly remove dry soils before cleaning
- Gently agitate the rug with soft brushes or a shampoo machine to loosen soil
- Your rug is immersed in a netrual PH cleaning bath
- Fringe is hand brushed and washed
- Last, your rug is dried with turbo dryers in our dehumidified room
We will pre-test all rugs for color fastness BEFORE cleaning. Some rugs that are not colorfast (particularly silk and some wool) may need to be dry cleaned. Wool and cotton are NOT as stain resistant as nylon or olefin fibers that most installed carpet is made from. Therefore, wool and cotton may have permanent stains that cannot be removed with cleaning. Fringe will be hand cleaned as best as possible.
If you are in need of our Oriental or Area Rug Cleaning in Bradenton or Sarasota, Oriental/Area Rugs or Upholstery in Bradenton or Sarasota, give us a call at 941-923-2498, or 941-739-8991.